Join me and the incredible Dr. Jessica Hochman in this episode where we talk about how when children are experiencing behavioral issues and frustration in school, it is important to consider visual issues as a cause.
We also dive deep into the exciting treatment programs on offer to help people reach their optimum visual potential— and just how MANY visual issues are avoidable and treatable with the proper therapy.
Dr Jessica Hochman is a board certified pediatrician, mom to three children, and she is very passionate about the health and well being of children. Most of her educational videos are targeted towards general pediatric topics and presented in an easy to understand manner.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why are more vision problems emerging more now than every before with children?
- What is the difference between eyesight and vision?
- Recommendations for managing screen time
- How to practice “20-20-20” for visual hygiene
- Doing vision therapy verses getting stronger prescription lenses as we age
- How vision problems can lead to or be misdiagnosed as ADD, ADHD, or dyslexia